I love recipes that only take a few ingredients and are super dang easy to make! Coconut Macaroons are sweet tasty little treat made with coconut flakes – simple recipe, but the results are rich, moist, and delicious! The taste of the pure partly toasted coconut comes through well and I always make a double batch, Always!
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
- 4 cups coconut flakes
- 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk
- Heat the oven to 170° C, Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mix them well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until lightly browned around the edges.
- Remove to rack to let it cool.