Christmas doesn’t have to be all about the kids! Enhance your relationship by setting some amazing Christmas traditions just for the two of you! We started one 3 years back, which involves few funny and creative ways to celebrate our love and the time we have spent with each another.
Get cozy in a blanket and watch a Christmas movie together or have a movie marathon with a cup of hot chocolate, because why not it’s Holiday time. Today, I am sharing few ideas so that you can make something of your own and cherish the festivity.
Top 10 Christmas Movie List:
Top 5 Hot Chocolate Recipe:
I know there is no comparison of a classic hot chocolate, but why not try something new and creative. Below are few delicious hot chocolate ideas:
1. White Hot Chocolate:
2. Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
3. Peppermint Hot Chocolate
4. Gingerbread Hot Chocolate
5. Red Wine Hot Chocolate
The one we are going to try this year is Red Wine Hot Chocolate.
Top 3 Gift Ideas To Exchange:
1. Letters: Exchange letters expressing your favorite memory from that year.
2. Pajama Swap: Be in charge of what the other person is wearing to bed on Christmas Eve. This could end up being completely hilarious, fun, sexy, or all the above.
3. Ornaments: You give each other an ornament that represents a favorite memory together that year. It could represent a vacation, something funny, or something meaningful choice is yours.
Christmas DIY Home Décor:
Asymmetrical-holiday-wreaths: Creating something together has it’s own magic. It will be as beautiful as your love and strong as your bond and will give you both a special feel when you decorate your home using that creation.